Fiori Apps by clavis
The "Fiori Apps by clavis" are self-developed apps by the developers of clavis berater sozietät. The apps are specially adapted to the wishes of the customers, but still comply with the SAP Fiori Design Guidelines. Further adaptations or extensions based on these apps are possible without any problems, even a complete new development. The apps can be transported to other systems and integrated into an existing Fiori Launchpad. The names and arrangement of the tiles, their groups, catalogs, pages and spaces can be freely configured. If no Fiori Launchpad has been set up yet, this can be done by the consultants and developers of clavis.
- Design: All apps comply with the Fiori Design Guidelines and integrate seamlessly with the SAP Fiori Launchpad. Adaptations to customer designs are possible.
- Responsive: All apps can be used intuitively on desktop PCs, tablets and smartphones.
- Offline functionalities: Editing of data possible in offline mode. Data is loaded and sent as soon as an Internet connection is available again.
- Barcode scanner: Scanning of barcodes via the camera function of the browser.
- Signature function: Sign documents with stylus or finger on touchscreen devices
- Multilingualism: Apps can be customized to all languages
- All apps work on both SAP ERP systems and S/4HANA systems.
- Setting up a SAP Fiori system (embedded or as a separate front-end system).
- The apps can be integrated with Fiori versions 2.0 and 3.0
- SAPUI5 version: 1.71.21
- For the WM apps the SAP module WM is required